Thursday, August 13, 2015

Gameweek 2 - I might start to shit bricks soon


No doubt. Gameweek 1 was horrendous but I'm still not too worried yet. I have a solid team with good coverage in all areas. I'm not planning to switch any players out yet because I'm giving all the benefit of the doubt - first game jitters, and that they'll be able to show their 'true form' in GW 2. Needless to say, some players true form may be perpetually letting in goals faster that you rev your Bugatti, or their form may be hitting the crossbar to show Ronaldinho that he is not alone in craving for nike ads, worse of all, their true form may be carrick-like and pass the ball towards his own goal 99% of the time.

Beneteke is my captain of choice this week and I hope their opening game at Anfield will prove to be a memorable one. I feel the energy at Anfield reviving slowly but surely.

My entire midfield has the potential to do really well this game week as most are somewhat attacking players. Hazard has the hardest game but hazard is the reigning player of the year right? He should be indispensable....for now.

My only regret thus far is bringing in Mings instead of Francis for Bournemouth because he is not in favour to start games.

With all that being said, I will not reveal who I'm bringing in and who I'm axing because I'm not sure myself either. But I do like the fact that I have 1.5 milly in the bank such that I can get almost any player I want.

I present you GW2!


No comments:

Post a Comment